Strider 12 Sport No-Pedal Balance Bike - Orange
Our Feature-Rich, Mid-Level Model. STRIDER balance bikes are the industry-leader when it comes to helping children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. The lightweight, pedal-less design allows children to straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or running. This natural method puts the focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. Strider Bikes are scientifically proven to increase balance in children of all abilities in a fun and engaging way.
- Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
- Super Light Weight: 3.0 kg/6.7 lbs.
- Durable, U.S. Patented steel frame
- No-tool assembly and adjustment
- Quick-release saddle handlebar clamps
- Puncture-proof EVA polymer tires
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Maximum rider weight: 27 kg/60 lbs.
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings
- Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad
- Ergonomically-shaped padded saddle
- Launchpad Footrest with grip tape
- Available in 7 dynamic colors
Now includes both standard and extra-long seatposts to fit children of various heights
- Temporarily out of stock.