John Deere Logging Trailer/Crane/Logs
This tractor is designed for heavy loads, with a rated output of 245 hp and a capacity of 6.8 liters. The very detailed model features a fully glazed cab with opening doors, a detachable front weight, an off-road, steerable front axle and a height-adjustable drawbar coupling. The unique steering system with steering wheel extension through the cab roof also make this tractor easy to maneuver for children.
The highly functional forestry trailer takes care of the tree trunk transportation and is already equipped with 4 tree trunks. The model features a rotating and swiveling loading crane, which not only transports the tree trunks but also loads and unloads them. Due to its off-road axles, the trailer can easily cope with even difficult terrain. The Bworld forestry worker (item no. 60030) is the perfect addition to this combination!
- Cab made of transparent and high-quality plastic
- Detachable front weight
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- Receiver for front loader
- engine hood can be opened
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
Included Forestry Trailer with Loading Crane, 4 trunks & Grabber:
- Rear drawbar coupling
- The outer jib can be pulled out to its end position and pushed back in again via various notches
- Crane body can be turned through 360°s
- Loading crane grabber for loading and unloadings
- Tree trunks included
- All terrain oscillating axles
- Tread tires
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Temporarily out of stock.